WSC60MA malonic acid C60
C60- n-(malonic acid), Water Soluble C60, WSC60MA, Water-Soluble Fullerene derivatives can be used in medicinal research for the domain of neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, viral infection, and drug tolerances for its properties as antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiproliferative agent. This product can be custom-made with various counter ions. Available with Malonic Acid side group number (n) from 3 to 6.
Grade 99.9% (SOL5163A).
Malonic acid C60 dry texture
Malonic acid C60 soluble in water
- Precursor of special polyesters.
- Component of alkyd resins used in coatings to protect against damage caused by ultraviolet light, oxidation and corrosion.
- Manufacturing processes in the electronics industry, the flavor and fragrance industry, specialty solvents, polymer crosslinking, and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Applications in industrial biotechnology to displace petroleum-based chemicals in industrial applications.
- Acidity control or as a natural preservative additive, in the food industry.
- Excipient in pharmaceutical formulations.
- Surgical adhesive.
“Surface Alterations to Impart Antiviral Properties to Combat COVID‑19 Transmission”
Author(s): Reshma Y. Siddiquie, Amit Agrawal, Suhas S. Joshi.
© Indian National Academy of Engineering 2020.
“Anti-Influenza Activity of C60 Fullerene Derivatives”
Author(s): Masaki Shoji, Etsuhisa Takahashi, Dai Hatakeyama, Yuma Iwai, Yuka Morita, Riku Shirayama, Noriko Echigo, Hiroshi Kido, Shigeo Nakamura, Tadahiko Mashino, Takeshi Okutani, Takashi Kuzuhara.
June 13, 2013.