P3HT – SOL4106
P3HT is used as an electron Donor to acceptor materials such as PCBM (SOL5061) to make proven bench marked bulk heterojunction solar cells and organic transistors.
Mw = 70-90 kD, low pdi – P3HT RR 90-95% (SOL4106A)
Mw = 50-70 kD, low pdi – P3HT RR 87-92% (SOL4106B)
Mw = 30-50 kD, low pdi – P3HT RR-87-92% (SOL4106C)
(1) Fullerenes: Non-transition Metal Cluster For Rechargeable Magnesium Battery Cathode
Author(s): Ruigang Zhang, Fuminori Mizuno and Chen Ling *
(2) Donor‐Linked Fullerenes: Photoinduced electron transfer and its potential application
Author(s): Dr. Hiroshi Imahori Prof. Yoshiteru Sakata. First published:29 October 2004
(3) Fullerene Materials for Lithium-ion Battery Applications
Author(s): Loutfy R.O., Katagiri S. (2002). In: Ōsawa E. (eds) Perspectives of Fullerene Nanotechnology. Springer, Dordrecht (Fullerene Materials for Lithium-ion Battery Applications
(4) Prospects for Using C 60 and C 70 in Lithium Batteries
Author(s): L. Seger, L. ‐Q. Wen and J. B. Schlenoff, ECS – The Electrochemical Society
Request pricing for larger quantity
* Price subject to change without prior notice
Products for Research and Development. Laboratory use only by qualified personnel. The user should read the available SDS and be aware of any precaution to take for the safe manipulation of these materials. Solarischem shall not be held responsible for any damage resulting from the use or handling of these products. Any product can be discontinued, specifications altered or price changed at any time without prior notice. The specifications and structures do not guarantee any product’s suitability for the client’s applications or uses.